Why Choose Holgates?
Family owned and managed by three generations since 1956, Holgates Holiday Parks are set in some of North Lancashire’s and South Cumbria’s most scenic countryside. With many dotted along the picturesque Morecambe Bay shoreline with its unspoiled landscape, protected wildlife habitats and delightful coastal villages.
At Holgates, there’s a park to suit everyone. Some are lively with lots of facilities; others havens of peace and tranquillity. All are within easy reach of the M6, with the seaside resort of Morecambe and historic city of Lancaster close by.
We have six parks to choose from with five parks offering you the option to own your very own holiday home all near the highest mountain, longest lake, the nations favourite view – our parks are just a hop skip and a jump away from the Lake District.
With an unrivaled reputation and multi-award winning parks you can rest safe knowing that you are buying your dream holiday home on a park which continually reinvests time and money into keeping the highest possible standards.
Reasons to Buy with Holgates:
- 12 month season at all our parks (for holiday and recreation use only)
- Fully secure parks and alarmed pitches
- 24 hour wardens, 365 days a year
- Good selection of new and previously owned holiday homes available
- Holiday homes built to the highest standards
- Choice of plots available
- Well behaved dogs welcome
- Choice of stunning locations
- Affordable running costs
- Part exchange available
- Finance available
- Access to our 5 star facilities across our parks
- Peace of mind as members of the BH&HPA (British Holiday & Home Parks Association) as well as all graded by AA and Visit England