Join us for a swim at Silverdale Holiday Park
Monday 9:00 – 21:00
Tuesday 9:00 – 21:00
Wednesday 9:00 – 21:00
Thursday 9:00 – 21:00
Friday 9:00 – 21:00
Saturday 9:00 – 21:00
Sunday 9:00 – 21:00
Last entry 20.30
Adults (16+) £5.50
Children (5-15yrs) £4.50
Infant (2-4yrs) £2.50
Under 2s FREE
Pool Admission Policy
Guests are limited to a 40-minute honesty swim, during busy periods, to ensure everyone has fair access to the facilities.
- All users of the leisure club must be swim ready on entry to the leisure facility.
- All pool users must gain entry to the pool facilities to the rear of the building. Once details are provided for track and trace you will be allocated a cubicle to change in. Clothes MUST be put in a locker (50p required).
- All users of the swimming pool are to use the showers on poolside prior to entering the pool.
- All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a responsible person of 16 years or above at all times whilst using the leisure facility. The responsible person must go into the water with the child/children they are accompanying and remain with them at all times.
- No play equipment, (balls, inflatables, woggles, noodles etc.) are permitted in the pool and there is to be no diving, jumping or splashing.
- Buoyancy aids accepted are those that fully support the child’s weight in the water & remain secure in and out of the water. E.G. Arm bands, float suits. Any buoyancy aids that are hand held are NOT considered appropriate.
Adult to child ratios in the Swimming Pool
Children under the age of 16 years must be accompanied into the pool at all times by a responsible adult (Over 16 years).
Ratio – 1 adult to 2 children
Children under the age of 4 years must be accompanied into the pool by a responsible adult.
Ratio – 1 adult to 1 child
However, in the event any child under 4 is wearing a suitable buoyancy aid.
Ratio – 1 adult to 2 children
Squirrels Swim School
Due to Covid-19, our swimming lessons are not currently running.
Our swimming school is the perfect choice to get little ones into the water and learning to swim. Give us a call to learn more about the swimming lessons we offer, including 1 to 1 and group lessons, on 01524 701508.
Due to Covid-19, our splash sessions are not currently running.
Our children’s splash sessions is a fun-filled hour every Sunday from 10am, making way for the little ones to have fun and splash around.
Sundays 10:00 – 11:00
Additional splash sessions may be available during school holidays
Adult Only Swimming
Due to Covid-19, our adult only swimming sessions are not currently running.
Our adult only swimming sessions allowed for a peaceful swim, without the occasional noise from children and busy changing rooms.
Everyday 17:45 – 19:00
Aqua Fit Classes
Due to Covid-19, our aqua fit classes are not currently running.
Our aqua fit classes are a fantastic workout option, open to the general public, gym members and holiday home owners.
Tuesday 9:15 – 10:00
Friday 9:15 – 10:00
Saturday 9:15 – 10:00
Owners / Gym Members – £3.00 per session
General Public – £6.50 per session