Silverdale's holiday home park with swimming pools, is open to owners, members, holiday guests & the general public
Daily Opening Times
General Public Swimming
9:00 – 21:00
Adult Only Swim 18:00 – 19:00 (16+)
Open Daily to Owners, Holiday Makers & Leisure Club Members
09:00 – 21:00
Last entry 30 minutes before closing.
Adults (16+) £8
Children (5-15yrs) £5
Infant (2-4yrs) £3
Under 2s FREE
Offer - Under 5's Go Free!
Free swim for 1 under 5yrs with every paying adult, just £8 for an adult swim!
During term time only, Monday – Friday, 9am – 2.30pm.
Ending Friday 22nd December.
No bookings required.
T&C’s Apply – 1.Under 5’s only get the free swim pass. 2.1 free under 5 swim with 1 paying adult ticket. 3.Holgates can withdraw the offer at any time. 4. Offer is only during term time holiday and excludes any half term holidays. 5. Offer only applies Monday – Friday between 9am-2.30pm.5.Under 5 free swim is to be redeemed at the same time.
Adult & Child
Limited spaces available
Group session, newborn – preschool, 5 week term starting from 15th September. £50 for the term.
Fridays 12:15 – 12:45
To book your place or find out more please call 01524 701508
Pool Admission Policy
- Clothes MUST be put in a locker (50p required).
- All users of the swimming pool are to use the showers on poolside prior to entering the pool.
- All children under the age of 9 must be accompanied by a responsible person of 16 years or above at all times whilst using the leisure facility. The responsible person must go into the water with the child/children they are accompanying and remain with them at all times.
- No play equipment, (balls, inflatables, woggles, noodles etc.) are permitted in the pool and there is to be no diving, jumping or splashing.
- Buoyancy aids accepted are those that fully support the child’s weight in the water & remain secure in and out of the water. E.G. Arm bands, float suits. Any buoyancy aids that are hand held are NOT considered appropriate.
Adult to child ratios in the Swimming Pool
Children under the age of 9 years must be accompanied into the pool at all times by a responsible adult (Over 16 years).
Ratio – 1 adult to 2 children
Children under the age of 4 years must be accompanied into the pool by a responsible adult.
Ratio – 1 adult to 1 child
However, in the event any child under 4 is wearing a suitable buoyancy aid.
Ratio – 1 adult to 2 children
Squirrels Swim School
Our swimming school is the perfect choice to get little ones into the water and learning to swim. Give us a call to learn more about the swimming lessons we offer, including 1 to 1 and group lessons, on 01524 701508.
Adult Only Swimming
Our adult only swimming sessions allow for a peaceful swim during a designated time in a separate pool to general swimming. Please note that families will still have access to the changing rooms.
18:00 – 19:00
Aqua Fit Classes
Places on our Aqua Fit classes are now pre-booked in terms, please call 01524 701508 for information on our next term.
Friday from 9.30
Friday from 10.30
Guests must choose a time for the full block of sessions.
Owners / Gym Members – £30.00 for 6 sessions
General Public – £55.00 for 6 sessions
Prices include a swim afterwards with payment required in advance. To book your sessions, please call 01524 701508.