Holgates Facilities - Swimming
Holgates Facilities at Silverdale: Swimming Pool & Gym
Monday – Sunday 9:00 – 20:00
Last entry = 19:30
To even further improve Holgates swimming facilities at Silverdale. Construction on our second swimming pool has begun, whilst every effort has been made to reduce disruption, these works are visible from the complex and you may hear us working away!
General Public Swim (2nd December 2020 – 23rd December 2020)
Between the above dates, our leisure club will be open to the general public as well as holiday home owners and holiday guests. At this time, our aqua fit, splash sessions and adult only swim times will not be running. Please read our admissions policy carefully before visiting us.
Swimming Pool Admissions Policy
Guests are limited to a 40-minute honesty swim, during busy periods, to ensure everyone has fair access to the facilities.
- All users of the leisure club must be swim ready on entry to the leisure facility.
- All pool users must gain entry to the pool facilities to the rear of the building once details are provided for track and trace, you will be allocated a cubicle to change in, clothes MUST be put in a locker (50p required). All users of the swimming pool are to use the showers on poolside prior to entering the pool.
- All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a responsible person of 16 years or above at all times whilst using the leisure facility. The responsible person must go into the water with the child/children they are accompanying remain with them at all times. No play equipment, including balls, inflatables, woggles, noodles etc. are permitted in the pool. The pool has implemented a no diving, no jumping policy at this time.
- Buoyancy aids accepted under this policy are those that fully support the child's weight in the water & remain secure in and out of the water. E.G. Arm bands, float suits any buoyancy aids that are hand held are NOT considered appropriate.
Adult to Child Ratios in the Swimming Pool
1 Adult to 2 Children - Children under the age of 16 years must be accompanied into the pool at all times by a responsible adult (Over 16 years)
1 Adult to 1 Child - Children under the age of 4 years must be accompanied into the pool by a responsible adult.
1 Adult to 2 Children - However in the event any child under 4 is wearing a suitable buoyancy aid.
General Public Swim Prices:
Adult 16+ £5.50,
Child 5-15yrs £4.50,
Infant 2-4yrs £3.50,
Under 2s FREE
- A 50p coin is still required for our lockers (It is best if you bring one with you, however you can exchange at our reception desk if you forget!)
- Please arrive with your swimming attire under regular clothing where possible, this will reduce your time in the changing rooms
- We are not operating a booking system, therefore you may experience a short wait before entering the facilities
- New adult-to-child ratios have been introduced, please read these carefully below as you may need to bring extra adults along!
- Under 16s MUST be supervised by an adult (over 18)
What else will be open?
✔ Bar & Restaurant (First come first served dining & takeaway)
✔ Outdoor Play Areas
✔ Shop (6 people max & pre-order for collection coming soon!)
✔ Arcade Games
✔ Swimming Pool (Limited access please read below)
✔ Bowling Lanes (Limited access please read below)
What is still closed?
The below facilities will remain closed until further guidance on re-opening our parks is issued.
❌ Sauna & Steam Room
❌ Indoor Play Area