Silverdale Holiday Park & The Royal Silverdale
- Preparing food for service
- Setting up kitchen in preparation for service
- Helping and delegating jobs to kitchen porters
- Stock rotation
- Implementation and adherence to all health and safety and food hygiene practices
- Daily cleaning tasks
- Cook food in timely manner and with good presentation
- Prove work experience as a Chef or Cook
- Hands on experience with various kitchen equipment
- Advance knowledge of culinary techniques.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Excellent time management
- Level 3 in Professional Cookery is desirable but not essential rather proven experience in kitchen environment required.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and requirements, you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the company.
Speak to Sam
Give Sam a call for more information on this role, or apply below if you feel this is just what you’ve been looking for!