Welcome Back to Holgates Holiday Parks
General Public Swim
As of Monday 7th September, our swimming pool will re-open to the general public for select days of the week. This is to reduce demand during busy periods and keep everybody safe.
General Public Swim Prices: Adult 16+ £5.50, Child 5-15yrs £4.50, Infant 2-4yrs £3.50, Under 2s FREE
General Public Opening Times
Monday - Thursday 9am-9pm (last entry 8.30pm)
Fridays 9am - 12noon
Sundays 5pm - 9pm (last entry 8.30pm)
- Visitors not staying at the park must enter the complex via our main reception
- Track & Trace ✔
- A 50p coin is still required for our lockers (It is best if you bring one with you, however you can exchange at our reception desk if you forget!)
- Please arrive with your swimming attire under regular clothing where possible, this will reduce your time in the changing rooms
- We are not operating a booking system, therefore you may experience a short wait before entering the facilities
- New adult-to-child ratios have been introduced, please read these carefully below as you may need to bring extra adults along!
- Under 16s MUST be supervised by an adult (over 18)
Pool Open Daily 9am - 9pm* (last entry 8.30pm)
*Open to owners, holiday guests and members.
Guests are limited to a 40 minute honesty swim during busy periods to ensure everyone has fair access to the facilities.
- All users of the leisure club must be swim ready on entry to the leisure facility.
- All pool users must gain entry to the pool facilities to the rear of the building once details are provided for track and trace, you will be allocated a cubicle to change in, clothes MUST be put in a locker (50p required). All users of the swimming pool are to use the showers on poolside prior to entering the pool.
- All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a responsible person of 16 years or above at all times whilst using the leisure facility. The responsible person must go into the water with the child/children they are accompanying remain with them at all times. No play equipment, including balls, inflatables, woggles, noodles etc. are permitted in the pool. The pool has implemented a no diving, no jumping policy at this time.
- Buoyancy aids accepted under this policy are those that fully support the child's weight in the water & remain secure in and out of the water. E.G. Arm bands, float suits any buoyancy aids that are hand held are NOT considered appropriate.
Adult to child Ratios in the Swimming Pool
1 Adult to 2 Children - Children under the age of 16 years must be accompanied into the pool at all times by a responsible adult (Over 16 years)
1 Adult to 1 Child - Children under the age of 4 years must be accompanied into the pool by a responsible adult.
1 Adult to 2 Children - However in the event any child under 4 is wearing a suitable buoyancy aid.
❌ Splash Sessions or Adult Only Swimming
Do I need to wear a mask?
It is now compulsory to wear masks in our on-site shops, launderettes, arcade/games rooms, bowling alley and ice cream parlour, as a result we will be asking all visitors using facilities to wear a face covering.
We have been awarded 'Good to Go' status, recognising the changes we have made across our parks & locations to keep everybody safe. Learn more about the Good to Go scheme here.
We need your help
In order to keep our parks open during current events, we ask that when you are at our parks you adhere to our guidelines and be respectful of other guests and social distancing rules.
Safety measures being introduced
We have introduced the following measures to ensure the safety of our guests:
✔ We have strict hygiene routines across our parks in addition to the already thorough cleans we carry out daily
✔ Social distancing measures have been put in place around our parks. This will include all facilities operating at a lower capacity with floor markings in areas where there is likely to be a queue such as our park receptions and shops
✔ Safety screens are now in place in all areas necessary, including our main reception and bar as we look ahead to opening more and more facilities
✔ Hand sanitisers have been placed around our parks for customers to use
✔ You will also find information throughout our parks and buildings explaining the safety precautions all visitors to the parks must work towards
✔ Enjoy your accommodation and their outside areas.
✔ Walk freely throughout our parks, observing social distance at all times.
✔ Bring soap, hand sanitiser, gloves, toilet roll and disinfectant (just to be on the safe side & especially if it will make you feel more comfortable).
✔ Remember we are here! Our team are always happy to help if you have any queries or concerns.
✔ If offered at the park you are staying at, maintain social distance whilst collecting takeaway food from our restaurants.
Please do not
❌ Meet or gather with friends in a social group.
❌ Invite or entertain visitors.
❌ Allow children to roam unsupervised around our park buildings, so that they do not break social distancing rules (even if it is by accident!)
Please take your own precautions when playing and spending time outdoors on our parks, supervising children where you feel necessary.