Silverdale Holiday Park is set in 100 acres of scenic park and woodland, located in peaceful seclusion between two delightfully contrasting coastal villages: tranquil Silverdale to the south, and bustling Arnside on the Lancashire-Cumbria border.
Holgates Silverdale is Located on Cove Road just on the outskirts of Silverdale village, which is about 20 minutes drive from junction 35 of the M6.
Holgates offers touring, camping pitches, also luxury holiday homes and camping pods for hire and privately owned holiday homes to buy and is open 12 months of the year.
The barriers to access and exit the site are run by number plate auto recognition so you will have to register your car at reception upon arrival. The site has tarmac roads with clearly marked speed bumps. Please drive with care and consideration, observing the 10mph speed limit. Bikes are welcome on site but when unattended must be left in the cycles racks provided located around the main complex.
Touring and Camping
- The touring pitches are gravel hard standing with 16 amp electric hookup, drinking water, TV connection and grey waste. The roads around the touring park are also tarmac; all of the pitches have parking alongside the caravans. Hard ground pegs are required for awnings and pup tents.
- Checking in time is from 1 pm onwards
- We have a limited area for tents and can only accept maximum six man tents due to the ground being undulated. Availability for camping is limited due to only having a small camping area, so bookings need to be made well in advance to avoid disappointment.
- All the pitches have electric hook-up and TV connections. Hard ground pegs are required. The camping area is located 8 minutes walk away from the main complex.
- There are two blocks of separate toilet and shower facilities for ladies and gents in the touring and camping area. There is also a disabled bathroom containing shower, toilet and basin. These are checked regularly and kept to a high standard of cleanliness.
Holiday Homes and Camping Pods for Hire
- We have 13 luxury holiday homes available for hire, which are fully equipped. If your children do need any special requirements such as a bed rail, high chair or a travel cot please let us know when making your booking
- We have three insulated timber camping pods which sleep two adults and up to three children with designated parking bays. The pods are equipped with a heater and electric point.
- On arrival you will need to check in at the reception were you can register your vehicle for the barrier and collect you key to your holiday home.
- To ensure your accommodation is ready please do not arrive before 4.00pm.
- We allow 1 dog in our pet vans at an extra charge of £35.00, there is strictly no pets aloud in any other caravans or camping pods.
- All our holiday homes and camping pods are strictly non smoking.
- We strongly recommend advance bookings during all school holiday periods where minimum stay periods apply. Telephone bookings are accepted using most debit/ credit cards.
- For bookings valued under £100 we require full payment at the time of booking. For bookings over £100 we require a £100 deposit with balance due 6 weeks prior to arrival.
The complex is located at the front of the park and is accessible from 2 sides of the building, both of which are wheelchair friendly.
The launderette is located to the side of the complex and houses 5 washing machines which take £1.50 each, 2 tumble dryers which accept 20p or £1 coins. There is also a sink for hand washing clothes, an iron and ironing board.
Reception is open daily from 9am to 8pm, during high season it is open until 9pm. If assistance is required outside of these hours please refer to the notice on receptions door informing guests how to contact the 24hr emergency Duty Warden .
The park has partial coverage to Orange mobile telephone network. We have a payphone adjacent to reception on the northern corner of the building wall.
Camping and Calor gas are available from reception.
The parks facilities are listed on the arrival leaflet, issued at check in. The shop provides a range of basic provisions including fresh baked breads, fresh milk, meats, papers, toiletries, camping supplies, wine, beer, sweets and gifts.
The leisure facilities include a 17m heated swimming pool, spa, steam room and sauna which are supervised at all times by lifeguards. Children may only enter the water unaccompanied providing they can swim to a standard acceptable to the lifeguard on duty.
The gym houses Technogym cardio and resistance equipment to suit every type of workout, you can collect your day pass from reception at an extra cost of £5.00 per day or £25.00 for a week pass per person.
The restaurant & cafe serves food between 9am and 9.15pm, the menu focuses on quality local produce, ranging from traditional breakfasts to hearty evening dinners with great healthy children's menus.
The bar serves drinks between 12pm and 11pm, and offers a wide range of draught beers, and an extensive wine list. Holgates bar also covers premier sports events on its 50" plasma television.
Local taxi company can be called using the free phone in reception. There is a frequent local bus service around Silverdale. The pick up point is situated in the far corner of the front car park. This service runs from 06.41 am to 19.25pm from Holgates. The nearest train station is in Silverdale which is approximately 2 miles away from Holgates and linked directly by the bus.
Address: Holgates Silverdale Caravan Park Ltd , Middlebarrow Plain, Cove Road, Silverdale, Carnforth, Lancashire, LAS OSH
Telephone Number: 01524 701508
Email Address: email@example.com
Website: www .holgates.co.uk
If you require further details or have any comments about the services we provide do not hesitate to contact us.