Holgates is a family owned business with a range of Caravan Parks. Our parks all offer something different and are spread across the Bay coastline with locations both in North Lancashire and South Cumbria. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to work as Wardens part of our team. The role could be for an individual warden or warden couple. The role would include face to face customer interaction and basic reception duties, alongside the tasks described below. Accommodation would be provided as dealing with out of hours call is part of the job role.
- To carry out daily maintenance of the site, keeping areas safe and well swept, general repairs, grass cutting, strimming, weeding, emptying bins.
- The role will include locking and unlocking of the premises and dealing with out of hours call outs.
- Be able to interact effectively with customers on site and assist in basic queries from customers.
- Cleaning and maintaining facilities, including the onsite toilet facilities.
- To ensure clear communication on required tasks to meet legal and compliance standards on site.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Support fellow colleagues with cleaning guest accommodations if required.
- The ideal candidate will ensure that a high standard of site presentation and ensure safety is achieved and maintained, have a good eye for detail, excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of joinery, plumbing and electrical systems (preferable);
- Experience using hand and electrical tools and machinery;
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Knowledge of the caravan / holiday home industry preferable;
- Full UK Driving license.
- Use of online booking system
- Free Leisure Club Membership
- Company Pension Scheme
- Discounted Meals
- Staff referral bonus
LOCATION: Holgates Silverdale - Hollins Farm - Far Arnside
HOURS: Full Time - Seasonal
Full time, including evenings, weekends and on calls
* Compulsory field