We are looking for a hard-working individual, who holds the relevant qualifications, to work within our busy leisure facilities. Applicants must be able to work during weekends, early mornings and evenings.
- Supervise the security and safety of the public, ensuring their enjoyment in all areas of the leisure facilities,
- Carry out rescue procedures as required,
- Assist the Leisure Club Manager in the preparation of activities,
- Maintain a professional manner, ensuring that a high quality of service is provided to leisure club users,
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness and hygiene at all times.
- Pool Lifeguard Qualification
- Knowledge of CPR
- Knowledge of emergency medical procedures
- Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork
- Ability to communicate clearly,
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
- Free Leisure Club Membership
- Company Pension Scheme
- Discounted Meals
- Career development
- Staff referral bonus
LOCATION: Holgates Silverdale
HOURS: Part Time
Includes weekends, early mornings and evenings.
* Compulsory field