Kitchen Assistant role currently vacant in Silverdale near Carnforth, located at our flagship holiday park in Silverdale; as a Kitchen Assistant you must be able to thrive working as part of a team in our busy kitchen.
- To assist in the smooth running of the kitchen and work preparation areas,
- to wash crockery, cutlery and pots, ensure wash up area is kept clean and tidy,
- Work surfaces to be wiped down as and when necessary,
- To ensure daily and weekly cleaning jobs are carried out
- Keep floors clean and tidy at all times
- Ensure stock is rotated appropriately
- Prepare vegetables / salad etc.
- To assist in the preparation of daily specials
- To ensure working areas are clean at the end of your shift
- Other duties requested by the Head Chef
The successful applicant must be eligible to work in the UK and have reasonable levels of numeracy and literacy. The successful applicant will be able to work in a busy kitchen but also have the ability to work alone. Cover may also be required at other sites across the business so a current driving licence is desirable.
- Free Leisure Club Membership
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free meals during shifts, discounted meals outside of working hours
- Career development
- Staff referral bonus
LOCATION: Holgates Silverdale
HOURS: Full Time - Part Time
Ability to work flexibly including daytime, evenings and weekends working shifts
* Compulsory field