You will support the team in providing an outstanding service and creating a five star, well maintained and safe environment for our customers, by ensuring the Park grounds, facilities, buildings and equipment are well maintained on a day to day basis in accordance with our park procedures & guidelines.
- Ensure the Park is attractive, welcoming, functional and safe
- Ensure safe operation, maintenance and cleaning of equipment, machinery and vehicles
- Work with the Park’s Health and Safety Consultant to maintain and monitor a safe and secure environment for the welfare of our visitors and staff.
- Maintain machinery, equipment and vehicles, including daily and routine maintenance
- Maintain buildings and property
- Install, repair and build deckings
- Install, repair and build any of our other joinery needs
You do not need to be a qualified or time-served joiner for this role but must be generally handy and able to turn your hand to most maintenance jobs.
- Pension scheme,
- Discounted meals,
- Free gym membership
LOCATION: Holgates Silverdale
HOURS: Full Time
40 hours per week
* Compulsory field