The ideal candidate will:
- Be looking for an opportunity to further develop existing HR and general administrative skills within a busy environment.
- Have an understanding of the confidential nature of work within a Senior Management environment and in HR work.
- Be familiar with HR policies and procedures and have experience with processes for new starters/leavers, maternity/paternity leave, changes to contracts, changes to salary, bonuses etc.
- Be able to demonstrate a fantastic work ethic, excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise a varied workload and work to tight deadlines.
- Have accuracy and attention to detail.
- Have strong IT skills and experience of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Be a strong communicator, who can plan, prioritise and work with minimal supervision.
Reporting to the Senior Management Team.
The role will provide administrative support across all generalist HR processes as well as other areas of the business.
The role involves:
- Maintaining efficient and accurate people records and systems;
- Payroll preparation, inputting hours onto timesheets.
- On boarding new starters: issuing offer letters, starter packs and contracts of employment, managing the induction process, providing new starter information for payroll, filing all information, obtaining eligibility to work in the UK, references and proof of competence. Issuing contract extension letters and amendments to contracts where required.
- Managing holiday tracking, booking and entitlements
- Training: booking training with external and internal training providers and keeping accurate training records.
- Leavers: processing leavers, issuing resignation acknowledgement letters and updating for payroll purposes.
- Absence: logging sickness, annual leave and other absences, ensuring all forms relating to absence are filed, (for Payroll purposes) and highlighting excessive periods or patterns of absence to relevant Senior Managers.
- Business Management Administration: assisting the Senior Managers in the business with various administration projects/requirements.
- Other: keeping accurate records and filing documents. Work on reception and in other areas of the business as reasonably required.
This is not an exhaustive list and the chosen individual will be required to work flexibly across departments and be available to work over a 7-day working week to match the needs of the business.
- IT Skills (Microsoft Office Suite)
- HR Experience
- Industry Experience (Desirable)
- Pension Scheme,
- Gym Facilities,
- Discounted Meals,
- Free Leisure Club Membership.
LOCATION: Holgates Silverdale
HOURS: Full Time
40 Hours a week, available to work over a 7-day working week, to match the needs of the business.
* Compulsory field