Our Housekeeping team are responsible for achieving and maintaining the highest possible standards of cleanliness across all areas of our parks. A willingness to learn, as well as the ability to work well as a team and thrive under pressure, is highly advantageous. Previous experience in a similar role is not essential, as full training will be provided.
As part of our Housekeeping team, you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining the high standard of cleanliness we are known for, across different areas of the business including: Holiday Homes, Holiday Cottages, Our 5* Facilities and Company Vehicles.
- Display an enthusiastic can-do attitude and complete tasks whilst remaining on schedule,
- Demonstrate your ability to work as part of a team, helping others when necessary and frequently communicating with team members to achieve goals.
The ideal candidates will have a positive outlook and a good eye for detail in order to maintain high standard of cleanliness. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as a passion for delivering fantastic customer service.
Your working hours will vary.
- Free Leisure Club Membership
- Company Pension Scheme
- Discounted Meals
- Uniform (dependent on job post)
- Staff referral bonus
LOCATION: Holgates Silverdale
HOURS: Part Time
16 - 24 hours, 8am start, must be available for our change over days (Monday, Friday & Saturday)
* Compulsory field