Food & Beverage Supervisor
Food and Beverage Supervisor
Full time including: evenings weekends and bank holidays. Located at our Bay View Holiday Park, you will receive free meals during working hours. Experience supervising a team is desirable.
- Ensuring customers are greeted and that customer orders and enquiries are dealt with in a friendly and knowledgeable manner
- Serving drinks/snacks/meals to guests in an efficient manner, ensuring that everything is ready for service
- Replenishing stock in display cabinets
- Maintaining cleanliness in the bar and restaurant areas at all times
- Accepting payments and operating the tills
- Ensuring new staff receive training and that all staff are developing over time
- Maintaining excellent communication and motivation across the team
- Ensuring that standards are met throughout shifts
The successful applicant will be responsible for ensuring guests receive an excellent customer focused service, ensuring guests have a positive experience and their needs are proactively catered for. The successful applicant will also have the ability to work flexibly during our main holiday season.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and a passion for delivering the highest levels of customer service. A professional and friendly demeanour is critical as well as the ability to work effectively as part of a team. Experience gained in a similar role where very high standards of customer service are required is beneficial. Experience as a supervisor coaching and developing other team members is highly advantageous, but not critical.
- Free Meals During Shifts
- Discounted Meals Outside Of Working Hours
- Free Leisure Club Membership
- Company Pension Scheme
- Career development
- Uniform (dependent on job post)
LOCATION: Bay View
HOURS: Full Time
Includes Evenings, Weekends & Bank Holidays
* Compulsory field