Food & Beverage Assistants
Our Food & Beverage Assistants are responsible for ensuring guests receive an excellent customer focused service, ensuring guests have a positive experience and their needs are proactively catered for.
- Greeting customers, taking customer orders and dealing with enquiries on menus in a knowledgeable and friendly manner
- Serving drinks/snacks/meals to guests in an efficient manner
- Ensuring preparation of crockery/cutlery/glassware/condiments etc for service
- Replenishing stock in display cabinets
- Maintaining cleanliness in the bar and restaurant areas at all times
- Accepting payments and operating the tills
The successful applicant(s) will be responsible for ensuring guests receive an excellent customer focused service, ensuring guests have a positive experience and their needs are proactively catered for. The successful applicant(s) will also have the ability to work flexibly during our main holiday season.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and a passion for delivering the highest levels of customer service. A professional and friendly demeanour is critical as well as the ability to work effectively as part of a team. Experience gained in a similar role where very high standards of customer service are required is beneficial, although not essential as training will be provided where individuals possess the former skills.
- Free Meals During Shifts
- Discounted Meals Outside Of Working Hours
- Free Leisure Club Membership
- Company Pension Scheme
- Career development
- Uniform (dependent on job post)
LOCATION: Holgates Silverdale - The Royal Silverdale
HOURS: Full Time - Part Time
Various hours and shifts are available including evenings, weekends & bank holidays.
* Compulsory field