- Ensure efficient and effective operation of our kitchen
- Prepare simple traditional dishes from our menu
- Supervision of our kitchen assistants
- Maintain an appropriate level of stock for our kitchen
- Ensuring effective rotation of stock takes place
- Maintaining cleanliness of the kitchen at all times
- Working within the legal requirements of the local council and Food Safety Agency
- Excellent customer service skills
The successful applicant must be eligible to work in the UK and have reasonable levels of numeracy and literacy. The successful applicant will be able to work in a busy kitchen but also have the ability to work independently.
Candidates will be required to work weekdays and weekends, including evenings and all bank holidays.
Accommodation may be provided for this role. If this is crucial to your ability to fulfil our role as a Cook, please indicate this within your application.
- Free Leisure Club Membership
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free meals during shifts, discounted meals outside of working hours
- Career development
- Staff referral bonus
LOCATION: Holgates Silverdale - The Royal Silverdale
HOURS: Full Time - Part Time - Permanent - Seasonal
Competitive Salary - Accommodation may be available - Includes Evenings, Weekends & Bank Holidays
* Compulsory field