Holgates Caravan Parks is a family-run business with 8 parks and over 60 years in the industry. We welcome holidaymakers from far and wide, accommodating customers in our luxury holiday homes or quirky camping pods, touring and camping pitches and privately-owned holiday homes. The main flagship park at Silverdale also has a Shop, Café, Bar, Bowling Alley and Leisure Club
We are currently looking for a Chef to join our kitchen team in the busy cafe bar at our Silverdale Holiday Park near Carnforth.
- Ensure efficient and effective operation of our kitchen
- Prepare simple traditional dishes from our menu
- Supervision of our kitchen assistants
- Maintain an appropriate level of stock for our kitchen
- Ensuring effective rotation of stock takes place
- Maintaining cleanliness of the kitchen at all times
- Working within the legal requirements of the local council and Food Safety Agency
- Excellent customer service skills
The successful applicant must be eligible to work in the UK and have reasonable levels of numeracy and literacy. The successful applicant will be able to work in a busy kitchen but also have the ability to work independently. Cover may also be required at other sites across the business so a current driving licence is desirable.
Candidates will be required to work weekdays and weekends, including evenings and all bank holidays.
Accommodation may be provided for this role. If this is crucial to your ability to fulfil our role as a Chef, please indicate this within your application.
- Pension Scheme,
- Gym Facilities,
- Discounted Meals,
LOCATION: Holgates Silverdale
HOURS: Full Time
Includes Evenings, Weekends & Bank Holidays.
* Compulsory field