After Sales Manager
After Sales Manager
To oversee our busy and efficient Aftersales Department, liaising with customers, engineers and manufacturers to ensure all work is completed on time and to standard. This role will primarily be based at our Silverdale Head Office but travel to other parks is expected and required.
- Being first point of contact for customers with any specific job issues.
- Being first point of contact with manufacturers to lodge any warranty issues and ensure timely completion.
- Taking responsibility for caravans and lodges from delivery to handover ensuring full work of inspections are completed, warranties submitted and chased and ready for sale and handover.
- Price and invoice jobs.
- Complete weekly reports for directors highlighting any problem areas or issues.
- Complete PDI inspections of final checks and caravans and lodges.
- Ordering parts and ensuring a base level of stock spares are maintained.
- Fantastic interpersonal skills, ability to build relationships with all levels of stakeholders from team member to directors.
- High levels of organization, this role requires you to be able to juggle numerous issues at once and keep track, reporting regularly to directors and escalating issues when necessary.
- Ability to be able to work as part of a team and individually (we have a strong ethos of all hands-on deck should an urgent job be required)
- Ability to be flexible and amenable, will be willing to work in any department should circumstances require.
- Fine eye for detail, must be able to spot issues.
- Full clean driving license
- Ability to use all office applications and computer proficient, training will be given on all company specific computer applications.
- Experience working in a similar role would be beneficial but not essential, more important is candidates ability to multi-task, communicate and organize at exceptionally high levels.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and requirements, you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business
- Pension Scheme,
- Gym Facilities,
- Discounted Meals,
- Competitive salary
LOCATION: Holgates Silverdale
HOURS: Full Time
40 hours. Week one: 7.30am -4pm Week two: 10am -6.30pm
* Compulsory field