Pemberton Rivendale, 40' x 20' Two Bed Coastal Lodge
Located on plot 16
Available now - Escape to The Cove in the cosy Rivendale lodge, ideal for relaxing beaks away from home on the Silverdale coastline.
Situated among stunning natural beauty, the Rivendale Lodge is a splendid retreat located on our brand-new lodge park The Cove. Unique features including a snug and exposed wood beam details, this holiday lodge is the ideallic retreat; perfect when returning from a day exploring our surrounding areas including Arnside, Silverdale, Morecambe Bay and Kendal.
Just a stones throw away are our 5* leisure facilities, including an indoor swimming pool, sauna and steam room. As an owner at The Cove, you would also receive complimentary access to our gym.
Our luxury lodge park offers the perfect backdrop for countless memories to be made, cleverly designed to the highest quality. Every holiday lodge available at The Cove is complete with a PVC decking, glass balustrade, and paved parking spaces.
Watch our video tour:
View a full list of what's included at The Cove below.
The Rivendale lodge includes:
- Modern lounge,
- Reading nook / snug with sofa bed - ideal for peace and quiet or for extra sleeping arrangements
- Fully equipped kitchen with island and select appliances including an integrated microwave
- Dining area - perfect for bringing the family and friends together
- Family bathroom
- Double bedroom - complete with en-suite
- Twin bedroom - perfect when having guests to stay
- Secured park with wardens available 24/7 and electric gate access
- Fully fitted alarm system - giving you peace of mind
The Cove - Park Features:
- Exclusively for lodge owners - Lodge ownership park with just 25 plots in total
- Breathtaking location - Directly on the Silverdale coastline facing out onto Morecambe Bay
- 5* leisure facilities - Complimentary access to our swimming pool, sauna & steam room
- Gym - Complimentary access only available to owners at The Cove
- Wifi - Park-wide super fast Wifi
- PVC decking - Bespoke PVC decking built to make the most of the space around each holiday lodge
- CanExcel cladding - Externally finished to thrive for years in our coastal location
- Designated parking - Paved parking spaces for up to two cars
- Quality finish - Premium park-wide finish including street lighting, paved roads and newly planted hedges
Discover The Cove, arrange your park visit with our friendly sales team who will guide you through the process of becoming a lodge owner and answer any questions you may have. Please call 01524 701508 or email email@example.com.