Casa Di Lusso by Prestige, 42' x 20' Two Bed Sea Front Lodge
Located on plot 3
The Casa Di Lusso, one of our splendid front row lodges on our brand new luxury lodge park The Cove.
Situated on the front row of our breathtaking lodge park, the Casa Di Lusso boasts panoramic views across Morecambe Bay. Exposed wood and natural textures throughout the interior perfectly compliment the dramatic Silverdale coastline, creating a coastal retreat that exudes quality. Gaze upon mesmerising sunsets as they fall below the Bay while you relax and unwind. Wrapping around the Casa Di Lusso is a premium PVC decking, providing the perfect space to enjoy with family and friends.
Just a stones throw away are our 5* leisure facilities, including an indoor swimming pool, sauna and steam room. As an owner at The Cove, you would also receive complimentary access to our gym.
Our luxury lodge park offers the perfect backdrop for countless memories to be made, cleverly designed to the highest quality. Every holiday lodge available at The Cove is complete with a PVC decking, glass balustrade, and paved parking spaces.
The Casa Di Lusso includes:
- Relaxing lounge with corner fireplace
- Fully equipped kitchen with island, breakfast bar and select appliances
- Dining area - the perfect space to enjoy with family and friends
- Family bathroom
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower
- Utility with washing machine
- Twin bedroom - Ideal for when guests are staying
- Fully fitted alarm system - giving you peace of mind
The Cove - Park Features:
- Exclusively for lodge owners - Lodge ownership park with just 25 plots in total
- Breathtaking location - Directly on the Silverdale coastline facing out onto Morecambe Bay
- 5* leisure facilities - Complimentary access to our swimming pool, sauna & steam room
- Gym - Complimentary access only available to owners at The Cove
- Wifi - Park-wide super fast Wifi
- Satellite and Sky TV connection
- PVC decking - Bespoke PVC decking built to make the most of the space around each holiday lodge
- CanExcel cladding - Externally finished to thrive for years in our coastal location
- Designated parking - Paved parking spaces for up to two cars
- Quality finish - Premium park-wide finish including street lighting, paved roads and newly planted hedges
- Secured Park - Wardens available 24/7 and electric gate access
Discover The Cove, arrange your park visit with our friendly sales team who will guide you through the process of becoming a lodge owner and answer any questions you may have. Please call 01524 701508 or email email@example.com.