Burleigh by Prestige, 42' x 20' Two Bed Coastal Lodge
Located on plot 15
Escape in the Burleigh Lodge, a pristine retreat situated on the Silverdale coastline. Ideal if you seek endless breaks away from home to relax and unwind.
Surrounded by stunning natural beauty, the serene Burleigh Lodge perfectly compliments the coastal location of our brand-new park The Cove. Featuring a neutral and calming design throughout, combined with a luxurious location set upon the Silverdale coastline, this holiday lodge is the ideallic retreat if you seek endless breaks away from home full of peace and relaxation.
Just a stones throw away are our 5* leisure facilities, including an indoor swimming pool, sauna and steam room. As an owner at The Cove, you would also receive complimentary access to our gym.
Our luxury lodge park offers the perfect backdrop for countless memories to be made, cleverly designed to the highest quality. Every holiday lodge available at The Cove is complete with a PVC decking, glass balustrade, and paved parking spaces.
View a full list of what's included at The Cove below.
The Burleigh Lodge includes:
- Country-style lounge complete with fine textiles and a log-burner style fireplace
- Fully equipped kitchen with island/breakfast bar and select appliances
- Dining area - perfect for bringing the family and friends together
- Family bathroom
- Double bedroom - complete with en-suite
- Twin bedroom - perfect when having guests to stay
- Secured park with wardens available 24/7 and electric gate access
- Fully fitted alarm system - giving you peace of mind
The Cove - Park Features:
- Exclusively for lodge owners - Lodge ownership park with just 25 plots in total
- Breathtaking location - Directly on the Silverdale coastline facing out onto Morecambe Bay
- 5* leisure facilities - Complimentary access to our swimming pool, sauna & steam room
- Gym - Complimentary access only available to owners at The Cove
- Wifi - Park-wide super fast Wifi
- PVC decking - Bespoke PVC decking built to make the most of the space around each holiday lodge
- CanExcel cladding - Externally finished to thrive for years in our coastal location
- Designated parking - Paved parking spaces for up to two cars
- Quality finish - Premium park-wide finish including street lighting, paved roads and newly planted hedges
Discover The Cove, arrange your park visit with our friendly sales team who will guide you through the process of becoming a lodge owner and answer any questions you may have. Please call 01524 701508 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.