Please note following updated government guidelines due to Covid-19 there will be some changes to our Food and Beverage offering across our parks.
- At Silverdale and Bay View last food orders will be 9pm.
- All Food and Beverage establishments will close at 10pm, this means last orders will be at 9.30pm to ensure the bars are emptied by 10pm.
- All establishments will be running by table service, we ask once you are seated you do not roam around the building except to go to the toilet, our servers will take your orders and deliver them to you.
- You will be asked for details for track and trace, there are also options for using the NHS app directly via QR code at various points throughout the parks.
- During busy periods, our food and beverage teams may enforce time restrictions on table reservations, to ensure everyone has a fair opportunity to dine in.
- Please note that face coverings will need to be worn at all times in all our facilities (apart from the pool and gym) unless you are consuming food and drink.
A reminder the ‘rule of six’ applies throughout our parks both inside our facilities and outside on park and in our various accommodation options.
We ask that you are patient with us as we adapt to these new changes and we look forward to welcoming you to our parks.