We strongly recommend advance bookings during all school holiday periods where minimum stay periods apply. Telephone bookings are accepted using most debit / credit cards. For bookings valued under £100 we require full payment at the time of booking. For bookings over £100 we require a £100 deposit with balance due 6 weeks prior to arrival.
Any bookings made within 6 weeks of arrival will require full payment.
Please note advance
bookings are necessary during holiday periods.
Advance bookings for 1 night at the weekend are not normally accepted.
Cancellations and Transfers:
If you wish to cancel or transfer your booking over 6 weeks before arrival we will refund or transfer any monies paid less a £25 administration fee. If you cancel or transfer within 6 weeks of your holiday all monies will be automatically lost.
HCP Ltd will make every effort to rebook your allocation and if successful the remittance less £25 administration fee will be refunded to you.
Here to Help:
If you have any special access requirements, would like to book an unserviced pitch, discuss prices for part occupancy or have any other queries regarding your visit or our facilities and services, please contact the customer service team on 01524 703021 to discuss and make a booking.
Terms and Conditions:
While HCP Ltd use their best endeavours to satisfy clients requirements, HCP Ltd at their discretion reserve the right to withdraw any advertised services and to cancel any bookings made for clients or make alterations to their itinerary or arrangements in which event no liability in respect of such cancellations or changes shall fall upon HCP Ltd save only that they refund to clients the money paid by them in respect of bookings so cancelled and will use their best endeavours to offer the client alternatives to any booking so cancelled
- If full balance is not paid by the designated date HCP Ltd reserve the right to reallocate the accommodation
- We do not accept bookings from unaccompanied teenagers, unisex parties or groups
- Cleanliness of HCP Ltd property and all breakage are the responsibility of the client
- HCP Ltd are absolved from all liability to caravanner and their guests, for the loss or damage to personal property
- HCP Ltd may require any persons not observing park rules or creating a nuisance to leave the park
- Dogs are welcome in certain accommodation at an extra charge and strictly on a pre booked basis (no dangerous breeds) Please bring your own blanket for your dog as we cannot permit them to lie upon the bedding or upholstery. Dogs must be kept on a lead and exercised in the designated areas
- The Park speed limit of 10mph and the one way system must be observed by vehicles and bicycles and all drivers must hold a valid licence and insurance cover
- No hire may be extended for a period longer than 3 months.